Nissan One to One Rewards
About The Program
Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray’s One to One Rewards Program is a loyalty program sponsored by the dealership and allows our customers to earn offers. Every dollar spent in our Parts and Service Departments by our members will earn back 5% of their bill (excluding tax) to their accounts for future service work or parts. These points are only redeemable at Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray. This is at no cost to you, simply remind our cashiers that you are a One to One member and they will take it from there. You can spend up to $300 of your rewards in any one transactions. Members balances are available online at www.nissanonetoonerewards.com or at our cashier’s desk. Give us a call and we can look it up for you 801-269-6400
- Points and memberships have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any items purchased through the One to One Program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items value will be applied to the One to One Rewards Program. No exceptions.
- Any points earned through purchases do not expire.
- Rewards earned through seasonal promotions through Nissan may expire.
- The program is not combinable with any other discounts offered.
- Tim Dahle of Murray reserves the right to determine redemption edibility.
- Your One to One account can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Reward points can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts, details, maintenance and services. You cannot accrue points on purchases of new or used vehicle.
- Members will earn back 5% of their bill, excluding tax.
- The program is eligible to customers over the age of 18.
- Fleet and Wholesale customers are not eligible to participate.
- Upon activation of membership, member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. (see below)
General Terms and Conditions
Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the Program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the Reward Owners ability to use the points that have already been earned.
The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time that Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued One to One Rewards Reward Points do not constitute property of a Reward Owner and have no value outside of the program. Program Owner dollars are credits that Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each Program Member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the One to One Rewards Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee’s instructions) may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each Program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to One to One Rewards account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the Program, a Rewards Member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum